PHYS 101 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
**THE EXCUSED ABSENCES APPLICATION IS OPEN DURING THE FALL BREAK**
If you would like to estimate your grade in PHYS 101, download this Excel Spreadsheet to help you estimate your grade.
Second LAS SUCCESS TALK:
Monday, October 10
3-3:50 p.m., 1024 Lincoln Hall
If your first exam didn't go as well as you had expected, please join us to discuss refinining study and exam taking strategy!
LAS SUCCESS Talk Slides:
You will need to get flipitPhysics access and do the first Prelecture and Checkpoint before you go to the first lecture.
- Go to http://flipitphysics.com.
- Click on the Register button, and create an account using your "NetID@illinois.edu" email address
- Complete your profile, then click on the Enrollments Tab
- Click on the [Join a Course] link and enter UIP101FA16
- Enter your NetID (e.g. whatever is in front of "@illinois.edu" in your email address) and click "Enroll Course"
Students must be on time and prepared for lecture.
- No credit will be granted to students attending without their i>clicker.
- Your i>clicker must be working to receive participation credit.
- You must bring your i>clicker and note-taking supplies to every lecture, including the first.
- Please register your i>clicker in the student gradebook.
- Be sure to refer to the i>clicker information page for more information.
Students must be on time and prepared for lab.
- No credit will be granted to students arriving more than 10 minutes late for lab.
- You must have your lab manual with you for each lab section (including the first section).
Students must be on time and prepared for discussion.
- Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for discussion will receive a grade of 0% on their quiz.
- You must have your discussion manual with you for each discussion section (including the first section).
- Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application.
- For more information regarding this course's excuses policy, please refer to the Attendance Policy page.
- All activities in this course, including documentation submitted for petition for an excused absence, are subject to the Academic Integrity rules as described in Article 1, Part 4, Academic Integrity, of the Student Code.