PHYS 102 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
LAS SUCCESS Talk Slides:
The slides on study skills are available from Dr. Schulte's LAS SUCCESS Talk.
Worked Problem & Simulation Resources!
Below are some websited which have some extra worked problem resources.
From University of Wisconsin-Green Bay: http://www.uwgb.edu/fenclh/problems/electricity-magnetism/
A collection of electricity and magnetism problems including problem solving steps. Very descriptive!
From Boston University: http://physics.bu.edu/~duffy/classroom.html
Some fun simulations to help you get a visual idea of how E & M works.
Some more fun and illustrative simulations to help you understand the concepts we are studying.
Students must be on time and prepared for lecture.
- No credit will be granted to students attending without their i>clicker.
- Your i>clicker must be working to receive participation credit.
- You must bring your i>clicker and note-taking supplies to every lecture, including the first.
- Please register your i>clicker in the student gradebook.
- Be sure to refer to the i>clicker information page for more information.
Students must be on time and prepared for lab.
- No credit will be granted to students arriving more than 10 minutes late for lab.
- You must have your lab manual with you for each lab section (including the first section).
Students must be on time and prepared for discussion.
- Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for discussion will receive a grade of 0% on their quiz.
- You must have your discussion manual with you for each discussion section (including the first section).
- Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application.
- For more information regarding this course's excuses policy, please refer to the Attendance Policy page.
- All activities in this course, including documentation submitted for petition for an excused absence, are subject to the Academic Integrity rules as described in Article 1, Part 4, Academic Integrity, of the Student Code.