PHYS 212 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Welcome to physics 212
Room assignments for combined final exam and conflict final exam will be available by noon on Thursday. See "exam information" link.
Combined Final Exam Friday May 6th 7PM - 10PM
Conflict Final Exam Tuesday May 10th 7PM - 10PM
smartPhysics (now rebranded as FlipItPhysics)
You will need to get FlipItPhysics access and do the first Prelecture and Checkpoint before you go to the first lecture. (Available 1 week before class)
- Go to http://flipitphysics.com. (If you already have an account from physics 211 on smartphysics, you can login with the same credentials, and go to step 5)
- Click on the Register button, and create an account using your "NetID@illinois.edu" email address.
- When you get the confirmation email, click on the link to activate your account. (Note, if you do not get the confirmation email within 15 minutes, most likely the University has blocked it. In that case, you may need to register using a different (e.g. gmail) email account.)
- Complete your profile, then click on the Enrollments Tab
- Click on the [Join a Course] link and enter UIP212SP16
- Enter your NetID (e.g. whatever is in front of "@illinois.edu" in your email address) and click "Enroll Course"
Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application. For more information regarding this course's excuses policy, please refer to the Attendance Policy page.
All activities in this course, including documentation submitted for petition for an excused absence, are subject to the Academic Integrity rules as described in Article 1, Part 4, Academic Integrity, of the Student Code.
Please register your i>clicker in the student gradebook.
Be sure to refer to the i>clicker information page for more information.