PHYS 212 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Welcome to Physics 212!
Please see the schedule link to keep track of all of the activities and deadlines for the course. Note that there is an assignment due Tuesday 8:00 AM BEFORE our first lecture. Please follow the directions below to join our course on smartphysics and complete the two activities (prelecture 1 and checkpoint 1) before Tuesday morning. Also remember to bring your iclicker to class. We will use them on the first day.
You will need to get smartPhysics access and do the first Prelecture and Checkpoint before you go to the first lecture.
- Go to http://smartphysics.com.
- Click on the Register button, and create an account using your "NetID@illinois.edu" email address
- Complete your profile, then click on the Enrollments Tab
- Click on the [Join a Course] link and enter UIP212FA15
- Enter your NetID (e.g. whatever is in front of "@illinois.edu" in your email address) and click "Enroll Course"
Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application. For more information regarding this course's excuses policy, please refer to the Attendance Policy page.
All activities in this course, including documentation submitted for petition for an excused absence, are subject to the Academic Integrity rules as described in Article 1, Part 4, Academic Integrity, of the Student Code.
Please register your i>clicker in the student gradebook.
Be sure to refer to the i>clicker information page for more information.