PHYS 212 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
July 11th: The University e-mail system is running into issues it seems - the extra office hours today are located in 64 Loomis (in the basement).
You will need to get flipitPhysics access and do the first Prelecture and Checkpoint before you go to the first lecture.
- Go to http://flipitphysics.com.
- Click on the Register button, and create an account using your "NetID@illinois.edu" email address
- Complete your profile, then click on the Enrollments Tab
- Click on the [Join a Course] link and enter UIP212SU16
- Enter your NetID (e.g. whatever is in front of "@illinois.edu" in your email address) and click "Enroll Course"
Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application. For more information regarding this course's excuses policy, please refer to the Attendance Policy page.
All activities in this course, including documentation submitted for petition for an excused absence, are subject to the Academic Integrity rules as described in Article 1, Part 4, Academic Integrity, of the Student Code.
Please register your i>clicker in the student gradebook.
Be sure to refer to the i>clicker information page for more information.