PHYS 435 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 10/07/2016 — The 10/10/2016 exam's reference sheet has been posted. Find it on the Schedule page or by clicking here. You are not permitted to use any materials you bring to the exam. The reference sheet will be provided for you. It has only been posted online for your convenience in studying.
- 10/03/2016 — The wording of the first problem of Homework 6 has been changed to have the charge per unit lengths opposite and equal, as opposed to the charge per unit area.
- 9/27/2016 — There will be a midterm exam on Monday, October 10, 2016, held from 7 PM until 8:20 PM in 1320 DCL. Neither lecture nor discussion sections will be held this day.
- 9/07/2016 — The due date for Homework 2 has been adjusted to be 9 AM this Monday (9/12/16). It is to be deposited in the Phys 435 box on the second floor of Loomis.
- 8/30/2016 — Course staff office hours have been posted to the Contact Info page.
- 8/29/2016 — The due date for Homework 1 has been adjusted to be at 8 AM this Friday (9/2/16) to account for the fact that Loomis is not open on Sundays.
- 8/25/2016 — Homework 1 has been posted and must be uploaded by 8 AM this upcoming Monday (8/29/16). Find it on the Schedule page.
- Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application.
- For more information regarding this course's excuses policy, please refer to the Attendance Policy page.
Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application.
All activities in this course, including documentation submitted for petition for an excused absence, are subject to the Academic Integrity rules as described in Article 1, Part 4, Academic Integrity, of the Student Code.