PHYS 213 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
This course begins 1 week earlier than most second semester courses. Please check the schedule for the actual start date.
The 213 Midterm exam will be held on Monday April 10 at 7 pm.
The dates and times for the 213 Final exams have been set (there are 'combined' and 'conflict' sessions, and students are free to choose either one). The exam dates/times are May 5 at 8am and May 11 at 1:30pm. Further details regarding the final exams schedule can be found at the following link: https://fms.registrar.illinois.edu/FinalExams?Subj=PHYS&Course=213
Students must be on time and prepared for lecture.
- No credit will be granted to students attending without their i>clicker.
- Your i>clicker must be working to receive participation credit.
- You must bring your i>clicker and note-taking supplies to every lecture, including the first.
- Please register your i>clicker in the student gradebook.
- Be sure to refer to the i>clicker information page for more information.
Students must be on time and prepared for lab.
- No credit will be granted to students arriving more than 10 minutes late for lab.
- You must have your lab manual with you for each lab section (including the first section).
Students must be on time and prepared for discussion.
- Students arriving more than 10 minutes late for discussion will receive a grade of 0% on their quiz.
- You must have your discussion manual with you for each discussion section (including the first section).
- Please submit your excused absence no later than 12 business days from your absence via the Excused Absences application.
- For more information regarding this course's excuses policy, please refer to the Attendance Policy page.
- All activities in this course, including documentation submitted for petition for an excused absence, are subject to the Academic Integrity rules as described in Article 1, Part 4, Academic Integrity, of the Student Code.