PHYS 213 :: Physics Illinois :: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
World Wide Web Information
This course uses the Web extensively. Internet access and a Web browser are required for:
- grade book
- access to lecture slides
- discussion problem solutions
- Ask the Professor checkpoints
- access to most class handouts.
You need to become familiar with the Web and to have access to a fairly recent Web browser. Computers and current Web browser are available from CITES computer labs and housing division computer labs.
- Physics 213 Laboratory Experiments, Stipes
- Physics 213 Lecture Notes, Latest, Stipes
- Discussion Materials for Physics 213, Stipes
- Calculator (with trig, exponential and log capabilities). Bring to all sessions.
- Loose leaf noteboook (to hold general information, lab reports, exams, etc.)
Strongly Recommended Materials
- The primary reference for the course is Elements of Thermal Physics, 5th edition by James P. Wolfe